Monday 11 April 2011

A Good Start to the Day

Well my eating has been under control today and I managed to avoid the chocolate aisle in ASDA! I feel like to key to the day is having a good start with a healthy breakfast. I am following Slimming World so I can eat as much lean meat and pulses as I like but I have to limit the cereals and bread. So I started off my day with a few rashers of fat trimmed bacon, an egg (fried in FryLight) and some beans. I had my daily allowance of bread which is 3 slices of weight watchers Danish. It was delicious and really filling.

I remember watching a documentary recently which was about key scientific evidence to help people lose weight. One of the tips was to eat a high protein breakfast as it apparently fills you up for longer. The documentary was called 10 things you need to know about losing weight and some of the tips were really interesting.



Tomorrow I am going to go for a walk during JC's nap (with him in his buggy of course). Steven leaves me tomorrow to go to Birmingham for the Gadget Show so I will be home alone for 2 days. I need to keep my motivation up as it's really difficult when I am at home on my own. It's far too easy to cheat when nobody is watching! I'm really stupid though because I'm only cheating myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment